- Contact information: This is used to ship your order to you, contact you about any issue involving your order, and/or occasionally send you information about our company.
- Financial data: This is used solely to bill you for merchandise purchased and/or services rendered.
All your private data is secured using the SSL protocol, which safely encrypts the data before sending it to us. Also note that we never disclose your personal information to third parties, except where required by law or in order to provide you with a requested service.Providing contact information to Knox Gear indicates that you grant permission for us to occasionally email you material about our company that we believe might interest you. Of course, you can always remove your name from our mailing list or edit the contact information we have on file. To remove your name and other contact information completely, simply email us at email@example.com with the word “Unsubscribe” in the subject line.
At Knox Gear, we believe completing your home studio should be as easy as possible. If you’re not satisfied with your order, we want to help. Most Knox Gear products can be returned within 30 days of receiving your order, provided they meet the following requirements.
- Products must be returned with all original packaging and box contents, undamaged and unmarked. This includes box inserts, accessories, and the warranty card.
- UPC codes must not be cut from the packaging.
- All products must be mailed inside an outer box/container and adequately protected from damage during transit.
- No return will be accepted without an RMA number on the outside of the box.
Once the item is returned to us and passes inspection, you will receive an email notification that your return has been processed. If your return is of an item priced at $35 or less, you will be required to pay return shipping fees, which will be deducted from your refund. Refunds are issued within 1 to 2 business days of the item being received. Please allow 7 to 10 days for a refund to show in your account or on your credit card. Knox Gear reserves the right to refuse returns and refunds and/or charge a 15% restocking fee for any product that does not comply with the requirements found in this return policy.
Any items purchased between November 1 and December 31 may be returned until January 31.
If your order has been noticeably damaged in transit, we strongly recommend that you refuse delivery and notify our customer service team immediately.
Terms and Conditions
This website and the information provided herein are provided on an “as is” basis. Neither KnoxGear.com nor its parent company, affiliates, nor each of their representative officers, directors, employees, and agents warrant that the use of the KnoxGear.com site will not be interrupted or error-free, nor do we warranty the accuracy, validity, completeness, or reliability of the content provided on the site.
[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]